TPI and TBI engine swapping book

Nicholas McIntosh njmac at us.net
Sun Dec 26 04:35:35 GMT 1999

>Theory accounds for alot.  I have a copy that I refer to quite often.
>If all you'll ever do is one TBI swap maybe it ain't worth it to you.
>Course, some folks want a book that does it bolt by bolt for just their
>application, so anything less, doesn't meet their expectations.  You really
>don't need to buy anything to do a swap if you read the archives a couple
>dozen times, most qeusstions have been hammered out in theory, and all you'd
>need to do is resolve a practical answer.
>Grumpy

i searched the archives using the words "gm tbi" and "258"; didn't find
much information that was of any help.  i found more information on the
very technical aspects of the computer and sensors, but not the basic
parts and how-to stuff that i'm looking for.  should i use any other
keywords in the search?  maybe my questions are just too basic for this
list.  i hope not, because i really want to do this thing!  thanks for
your input.

nick
88 eagle wagon
88 grand wagoneer