Thoughts on a new list... proj101

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Feb 1 17:20:57 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: jsg at donet.com <jsg at donet.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, February 01, 1999 11:54 AM
Subject: Thoughts on a new list... proj101

I'd be all for it, with one big note, that it includes the basics, ie there
is some
talent to be called upon, who have the time, to read the code, but don't
have
the oportunity to go back to school to learn how.  I for one have been
trying to
figure it out, but that darn CSH keeps falling over my eyes.
  Also, I'd only agree to the 165 as a starting point.  The 730 is really
nice,
to work with.  If the intent is just to do one ecm, then I'd say picking one
that
is as versatile as possible, something like a 8625.
Cheers
Bruce        Doc, and Grumpy are already booting up their laptops