730 variations

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 1 21:30:52 GMT 1999

I pulled a 730 out of a really rusty '89 Cavalier Wagon about 2 weeks
ago. I paid about $100 for the whole *car*. ;^D

I plan on using the '90-92 TPI Camaro Memcal with it. Hopefully just the
Memcal won't be too much :)

Oh, and count me in on that "new" GM ECM list as well. Love to learn
more about my 165...

-Andrew