UEGO IDEA was(Re: More UEGO stuff)

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Tue Feb 2 00:25:47 GMT 1999

The "gizmo",  would be used as part of a specific remapping procedure.  All
of the details are outlined in a response to Bruce's similar
question/statement.  You could not use this approach while the computer was
in open loop.  It has to be "forced" into artificial closed loop for tuning
purposes.  I am always interested in automating the recalibration process.
See the other message, and feel free if you have thoughts/comments.

Walt.