Chevy ECMs

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 13:31:15 GMT 1999

Yup, good approach Bruce,
 I bet Doc helped ya.. <| 8~)
While a lot depends on how radical the engine is,
 if it is naturally aspirated, you should prolly start with
~32 #ers and take some vital signs under load..
Th GM ECM will be easier to tune with 32's than 52's.

32x8=256lbs/hr   >> CSH Calcs> ==>>       512HP
39x8 312lbs/hr    >> CSH Calcs> ==>>       624HP
Mike V