Chevy ECMs

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Tue Feb 2 13:59:40 GMT 1999

Curtis,
	The 96 PCM is OBD-II compliant. It is much more sensative
to changes than the older units. It will set a lot of error
codes if you make engine changes. A 94-95 PCM (16188051)from
any LT1 will plug into your wiring harness and run the
engine. It will not have OBD-II and not use the aftercat O2
sensors. Be sure to change the Knock sensor in the engine to
match the original PCM application. Some people have had
success changing the Knock module in the PCM to the one from
the original PCM and not changing the KS.

		Ken