Chevy ECMs

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Thu Feb 4 14:38:06 GMT 1999

Dave,
	My PCM is an 16188051. It was used in the buick, but I
think only with the LT1 engine. As far as I know all 95 GM's
with the LT1 used this PCM. I think all 95 leSabre's were
V-6? If yours is a 16188051, then my prom images should work
in it for use with the LT-1.

	The Lt1 engine had Eprom only in 93. from 94 up they used
Flash memory or EEprom. The Flash in mine is a 28F512. There
are actually two chips. one with EVENT code, the other with
TIMING code. I often see them refered to as the engine, and
transmission proms, but that isn't really true. They are
event and timing. If you are going to try to play with it
let me know. I can probably help a little. Gm Scrambled the
Flash memory, We have figured it out for the 8051, it my be
the same on yours.

	If it is an 8051, I am very interested in working with you.

		Ken