730/808 questions

Eric Aos EOA at spartek.com
Fri Feb 5 01:59:16 GMT 1999

1. I just got a 6 Cyl. 730 ECU that will be used in a stock (for now)
Pontiac 400 V8 Application. Would a bin for a 92 TPI 5.7 be a good
starting place? and where might I find one?

2. I've read up on Programming 808, but how does the 165/808 relate to
the 727/730 ? same tables, just different locations?

3. Has anyone used the Promgrammer98 from the SyTy page? will it work
with the 730?

4. On the FTP Index page there is a AUJP bin listed for the 1227737, is
that supposed to be 1227730?

Eric (The more I learn, the less I know) Aos