Plugs for flare fittings?

Steve W. sunset at telenet.net
Fri Feb 5 19:22:49 GMT 1999

Steve,
   If you plan on not putting the air back on just use a standard 1/4 inch
pipe plug. If you want to be able to replace it later find a couple of AIR
lines and cut them up to make plugs. Or go all out and have the holes welded
shut and grind them off smooth. I've used both to replace rusted manifolds
on older vehicles.

Steve W.