Electric fuel pressure gauge.

Chris Conlon synchris at ricochet.net
Sat Feb 6 01:58:56 GMT 1999

At 12:58 PM 2/5/99 -0600, Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com wrote:

>The new sensor is probably intrinsically
>safe rated and a transducer type (0-5 volt or 4 to 20 MA)

That reminds me. I've just gotten some info that's making me wonder
if my fuel pump is up to snuff. I'd like to put an electric fuel
pressure transducer into the fuel line. Does anyone know where I
could get such a beast, now, at a reasonable price? The Motorola
units for returnless fuel pressure regulation looked great, and
that's where I think I'm headed eventually, but I need to get
something asap just for this diagnostic purpose.

   TIA,
   Chris C.

p.s. "reasonable price" is $50 or less for the transducer itself.