ECU7

Al Lipper efi at cardozo.org
Sat Feb 6 21:02:09 GMT 1999

Bob, the 80C51 is available from Allied Electronics (800-433-5700) for
about $15.  The circuit has been redesigned using a Phillips 80C552, but
the PC board layout is still in the works.  We may add spark control later,
but that's another project.  We could certainly use your help, esp with the
assembly programming. (Is your experience in asm or just C?)  We need help
writing routines to: detect rapid throttle movement and detect a missing
ignition pulse (engine has stopped).  Please look over the EFI02.ASM file
and see if the RPM routines make sense.  Then I can give you more details
on what we need.  Welcome aboard!

				Al