ecu7

Al Lipper efi at cardozo.org
Sat Feb 6 21:02:12 GMT 1999

Richard,
	Thanks for checking out the schematic.  So far we haven't had real noise
problems on those signals, but I'm forwarding your note to John
(john at g8stw.demon.co.uk) who is doing the schematic revision, and who has
more experience in this area than I do.  If we get things going quickly
with the PC board layout, you may not need to even bother with the wire wrap!

If you're interested in working on the keypad/display section, I can give
you the specs on a 4-line x 16 char. display that I was thinking we could
use (they're under $20 surplus).  The key is that it should interface to
the '552's I2C bus.  I'm not familiar with the bus, however, so you would
end up being the expert in this field.  If you would rather work on a
different area, just let me know (for example, an ignition control is a
possibility for the future.  Thanks.

			Al