Digital: fuel pressure gage; boost gage

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Sat Feb 6 22:58:45 GMT 1999

  I have been playing with an idea for some time and today my wife caught me looking, "looking in a suspicious way", at our digital scale.  Having seen me look at things in that manner before, she challenged me to prove to her that its dismantling could in some way, be justified.  Since I bought the scale at a yard sale for $1.00, I argued, it was mine to do with as I pleased.  Well, she batted her beautiful green eyes and scrunched up real close to me and, well, I need some help on this one.
  Is it possible to use the pressure sensing device in a digital scale to build such things as an electronic fuel pressure gage, or an electronic boost gage, or a boost control?

Clarence
IZCC #3426
 1982 280ZX Turbo GL
 1966 El Camino