DIY_EFI Digest V4 #85

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Sat Feb 6 23:06:15 GMT 1999

That is exactly what does happen but the output torque can not be higher
than the input torque unless there is a third reaction.  The distance from
the center of the converter on the input side is the same as the output
side, otherwise the oil will spill out.  You only need a third reaction
element when you want to multiply torque.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>