fusible link questions

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Sun Feb 7 03:18:05 GMT 1999

You are correct that the speed of the moon roof motor would vary with engine
speed, but that wouldn't be much of a concern with a moon roof. I don't
think the frequency at 3600 RPM would be 60 HZ. I'm not sure of the exact
number of poles in the stator It might
be 12 and the rotor had a different number like 7. I would venture to say
the AC frequency would be in the vacinity of 100 to 400
HZ. that would vary with engine speed.  Take Care
                                                                         Don