Delco 808 ecu info needed

Steve Sassine n9480320 at garbo.nepean.uws.EDU.AU
Tue Feb 9 23:46:52 GMT 1999

   I am in need of some information on the identification of the IC's used
in a declo ecu with the service No. 1227808. This ecu is used on a
australian holden commodore 3.8l V6. Below shows the info I have collected
so far.

    ECU has 65 pin memcal connector.

 chip No.       Numbers on chip             discription

 U8            1606958/MR8749                 CPU ???

 U9             45148                         Delco IC

 U10            34988                  Has ouput of MAP sensor connected
                                       to pin 18 via 18K resistor.

 U11            54995                       Delco IC

 U4             034987/AD87465            connects to MAT sensor

 U5             44188                         ????

 U2             missing

 U7, U13, U3, U6, and U1 are mounted onto heat sink.

           If any one can help me or can tell me where I can obtain data
sheets on these IC's please rely to me on the email address below

Thankyou!!

 Steve

   n9480320 at scholar.nepean.uws.edu.au

   Also I found,on this ecu, that the bolts that earth out the heat
sink are not doing there job properly, ie. the heat sink was not earthed.
Any ideas on what will happen in this case ?? will the ecu still work ??