Electric fuel pressure gauge.

Howard, Randolph E Randolph.Howard at PSS.Boeing.com
Fri Feb 12 01:23:03 GMT 1999

Just go to your local industrial hose supplier.  Someone who deals in hydraulic hoses, fittings, etc.  You can get a cheap gage there for $10-15 or a nice liquid filled one for <$30.  High quality hose and fittings much cheaper than rip-off auto parts store too.