Photos and ECU7 EFI Schematics are online!

Georg Lerm georg at REDXCH.WCAPE.GOV.ZA
Fri Feb 12 13:13:11 GMT 1999

Hi Al

Sorry that I am only responding at this stage. I am currently busy
with another big project, non-efi that is.

I would just like som clarity on cetain points.
Are you talking about the new ecu7 design. AT29C010 flash ram?
[noticed that you have to write 128bytes at a time- would this be a
problem. They talk about sectors on the chip] Will have to get the
pdf to figure it ou.
Do you have a low-level asm type patch to write to the flash ram as
part of the ecu6 design.How do you pass variables from basic to the
assembler patches.

Regards
Georg

Georg Lerm