Motorola fuel pressure sensors (IPS)

rauscher at icst.com rauscher at icst.com
Fri Feb 12 15:02:10 GMT 1999

Chris wrote:

>So a little while back Tom Sharpe posted about some Motorola specialty
>sensors, one of which measured fuel pressure relative to MAP:
>
>http://www.mot.com/AECS/General/AIEGSensors/Graphics/IPS.html

<snip>
>The better news, for me, is the variety of fuel-rated pressure sensors
>that people have posted about in the past few days. That's all I needed,
>really. I can already measure MAP, and I can subtract - so PWM fuel
>pressure system, here I come!
<snip>

I was wondering if you have come up with a feedback control loop to
do this yet. I'm working on an analog method to read a fuel pressure
sensor and feedback a signal to a PWM controller.  This is to mantain
a constant fuel pressure. I already have the basics working.

If you've been working on something already, maybe two of us can
get it done faster...

BobR