TBI questions

kv at us.ibm.com kv at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 12 20:40:41 GMT 1999

My 87 K5 TBI uses 55#/hr injectors.

Curious about your "project"-  contact me off list if you want to compare
notes-   kv at us.ibm.com

>From the archives...
 GM TBI
There is a color coding on the top of the injector, in the
center of where the electrical connector goes, that does
wear off, but is  the flow rate code?
  Grn/Wht   305 CID eng  about 40 #/hr
  Org/Blk   350 PU       about 55 #/hr
  Yel/Brn   350 Cop Car  about 65 #/hr
  Blu/Blk   Late BBC PU  about 80 #/hr
  EarlyBBC PU  about 90 #/hr
  Purple??

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
   408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

Geoff Potter <gpotter at mindspring.com> on 02/12/99 12:20:49 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu