PWM fuel pump

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Sat Feb 13 02:18:10 GMT 1999

rauscher at icst.com wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>
> But, I think that you will still need a return line of some sort
> in order to bleed vapors out of the system. Any vapors or air
> bubbles will cause hesitation and possibly stalling. A carb vents
> vapors and air bubbles to the atmosphere. Don't have that luxury
> with a 'closed' EFI system.

I'm going to test it with no regulator and a pill in the return line. If that
works, I'll try smaller and smaller pills until I get to the dead-end system. I
want to watch the speed that the pressure rises and falls to see if it can "keep
up" with guestimated requirements and see if I can determine an optimum bypass
size or if it's not required.

Wish me luck   Tom S