New TBI Question

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 23:23:14 GMT 1999

Did you hook up the air temp sensor??????
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 2/13/99 11:48:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Onebil2mny at aol.com writes:

<<
 Actually, I have recently installed a 91 Caprice ECM, with 91 Caprice
 injectors on a 90 350 from a suburban.  I am having what appears to be a lean
 condition on sudden throttle movement (goosing it).  I still need to go back
 over the install to check the basics as it will idle now, and take throttle
 (thanks to everyone who pointed out my too small injector problem).  I need
 check base timing, and stuff like that.  BTW, if anybody has any other ideas,
 let me know!

 Bill K >>