Needed: 727 and 730 4 cylinder MEMCAL

Doug Mansfield mansfield at cns.ohiou.edu
Wed Feb 17 13:09:03 GMT 1999

Paul Tholey <pft101 at psu.edu> wrote:

>I only play around with the EFI stuff a very little.  I don't even know
> what a 727 ecm is really.  But I looked down, literally, and there is one
> leaning next to my Pentium.  It is yours for $25. I think I bought it one
> time thinking it was a 747.  I lost out, $25, and that is what I have into
> it.  I also have a 730 ecm, with a complete harness.  If you have any
> interesst let me know.
>	 Now for a more exciting question.  What are you building?

I'll take it!
Just let me know where to send the check.

As far as what I am doing...

I am attempting to build an EFI system for a '71 Harley Davidson.  I have
been discussing it with Bruce offline a bit.  But maybe someone else may
have experience.  How do I tame the vacuum pulses at low engine speeds so
that the MAP is usable?

Doug Mansfield