4 cyl engine advice needed

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 18 01:47:02 GMT 1999

    There is a guy around here that has a MG ("B" I think) with a mild Ford
2300 and 5-speed (out of a Mustang). It runs *much* better than you would
expect and gets 30mpg to boot. I am *not* a Ford person, but the 2300 is
just about a perfect match. The guy said it "just about put itself in
there." :)
Jon Fedock