Bosh Spark Plugs (Barelyl on topic I guess)

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Sat Feb 20 01:26:25 GMT 1999

I haven't done any testing, but I suspect that the four electrode plugs
will last longer.  It's true that the spark will only jump one gap.  As
that gap erodes, another will become the closest path, and will start to
be used.  This will continue, and each gap will erode about 1/4 as fast
as a single gap would erode.

(this, of course, is untested theory)

Ray