Diacom software

Terry Prichard tlprichard at ucdavis.edu
Sat Feb 20 15:17:51 GMT 1999

Bruce and David,

Thanks for your reply.  My version is 2.85  when checking the over. I
spotted on the disk "supports GM vehicles 81-95.
At no time in the manual or on the web site info was the 95 cutoff
mentioned --- just indicated 81 up.

My 95 K pickup vin no is 1GCEK14K152176896
at least that on should have worked.
My initial goal was to diagnose a fault in a 97 S-10 4.3 manual trans (I
purchased it as a wreck) before engine removal. I will be installing in a
83 CJ7.

For those interested in other software which might work on newer GM engines
(which I might add states specifically OBDII compliant) try www.bb.com  or
OBDII.com
I guess I should have spent more time investigating.

Thanks, Terry