Venturi Fuel Injection

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Sun Feb 21 17:40:48 GMT 1999

We now interrupt your regularly scheduled tirades to bring you news of
something very new and yet very old.   BG systems has taken the carb to a new
high by essentially replacing the float bowl with a low pressure injection
system.  Fuel at up to 18 PSI is squirted thru the jets and into the
venturi's.

The result is all the excellent fuel atomization that a proper venturi system
gives combined with the precision of electronic fuel injection.   Blurb in
March, Popular Hot Rodding - more to follow.

This concept is simple enough to DIY and not spend a fortune on - and use junk
yard carbs to boot.   Just thought I might spike some interest now that I can
read the unread 1000's of messages courtesy of the flu.

1963 Ford C-600 Prison Bus Conversion "Home"
1971 Lincoln Continental 460 "Christine"
1972 "Whale" Mustang awaiting transplant
1978 Dodge Long Bed Peeek Up "Bundymobile"

Habaneros - not just for breakfast anymore