ECM wiring harness help

Guenther,Max Mguenther at ASCO.COM
Mon Feb 22 13:09:47 GMT 1999

Somebody a while ago had mentioned that the plugs on the
727  where fairly vehicle specific.  I got a set of 4 plugs from  a v-6
something and I attatched it to a vette 727.  Most of the pins that were
not where they were supposed to be had a little rubber plug inserted.
Also the connectors came out easily.  But the B plug was molded
differently and there is no way to hook up the vats(the car I got my
harness from didnt have VATS).
Its doable I guess if you get rid of the VATS in the memcal.
Max