Diacom

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon Feb 22 13:05:53 GMT 1999

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Scott Feaver wrote:

> Anyone know how many frames per second in Diacom?  I have some log files
> that I want to put a time to..  Thanks.

It depends on the car.  Mine does just over 7 frames per second (93
LT1).  How fast it goes depends on how many parameters are in the
standard data stream for that vehicle, and from what I gather can
and does vary.  The best way I found is to time things, the other
method is that if you have the raw ALDL data stream definition for
your vehicle, diacom seems to put the entire data stream in the file
even if it does not decode everything, and the part that has engine
rumming time in minutes is actually encoded in seconds in the raw data
file, so this would give you what was needed to determine exactly the
number of frames.

				Roger