Covert Data Logging was--->OBD II guys

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Feb 25 18:31:33 GMT 1999

One of the worst things about OBIII is that "they" will be able to shut the
engine down from the sky or any other location including
the car chasing you with would be robbers in it. The Cops say  "they" need
this to stop guys that take of in high speed chases... Ya Right. If  the
Feds can track you and stop you at will then it's pretty well over in the
freedom dept. One World Government is upon us.