EFI Intake

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Sun Feb 28 21:55:08 GMT 1999

This is of interest to me too, as I'm thinking about a custom intake as
well.  The Jeff Hartman EFI book talks about this abit.  He says that the
best way it to have a T'body feed into the side of the plemun at the
middle.  Does that make sense?  Rather than putting the T'body at the
front or back of the plenum.  If you have a look at a 5.0L mustang they
have what he suggests, if you look at a chevy TPI they have what he
doesn't suggest.
How did you decide on 80% for the plenum volume?

thanks
jw