EFI Intake

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Sun Feb 28 22:03:23 GMT 1999

I'm using two T'bodies as well.  I'm doing that because if costs almost
nothing to scrounge two 60mm T'bodies from a wrecker. These will flow
about the same as one 85mm T'body.  If you a working with something
bigger than a 5.0L with a fairly lumpy cam and are thinking about a 5psi
supercharger/intercooler then this is not an unresonable sized T'body.
cheers
jw