oops... (was Re: Nology)

Ronald T. Webb rwebb at ptialaska.net
Fri Jan 1 19:15:39 GMT 1999

I like your idea of an LCD screen similar to the expensive welding hoods. The
opaquing action would not have to outrun the light, only go dark before the camera
lens had collected sufficient light. Anybody know the shutter speed used?

Maybe, instead of going completely opaque, we can display large text, light on a
dark background... the camera could be induced to record some appropriate expletive,
instead of the license number ;-}