oops... (was Re: Nology)

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri Jan 1 19:42:09 GMT 1999

You would sell a lot in Scottsdale Arizona ;-). I was there on business,
and they had the Photo Radar BS things all over the place. I think they got
me in my rental car, just havent seen the ticket yet.  Really pissed me of
the more I thought about the whole thing, next thing you know I'll have a
camera on my front door making sure my socks match and then a printer at
the end of the walkway to pick up my fine.

Sandy