Has anyone looked at this

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Fri Jan 1 22:47:56 GMT 1999

APPY NEUVE YAR ( My head still hurts but )

Gm ecms(ECU) read time in ticks between ref pulses. The time between
ref pulses for a 4 cyl is twice as long as for a V8.

So for a 4 cyl we scale by ($80/256) for a V6 by ($C0/256)

This gives up the same ticks/rpm we would get for a V8 application

So we can use the same code..

Tell Bruce to make sure the M0 M1 decode is right for the
calpak used.

:peter

ECMnut at aol.com on 01/01/99 01:47:12 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu