EFI on a Dodge 318

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Sun Jan 3 04:29:58 GMT 1999

>Any chance you just need forks?  The forks can be replaced w/o pulling
>the trans apart!

Not sure, I haven't ripped it out yet.  Hoping that's the case.

>Yea, same here.  I got my bellhousing from Binghamton, NY and I live in
>Ohio.  The yards around here had ZERO and the best they could do was get

Really?  I haven't found dodge anything up here.  THough I now have a
bellhousing that my transmission supposively will fit into.  We'll find out
for sure when the engine is yanked out.

I will be EFI-ing this engine, and probably going one large turbo, or two
small turbos.  I've learned a lot from my radical V6 experimentation, and
will be duplicating some of the lessons learned on this 383 B block.  Just
had it overbored .030, linebored, and its in great, great shape.

>Apparently there are yards in the New England area with loads of
>moparts...

Really?  I haven't found one yet.  Everyone here in CT squish dodges faster
than they can get them in !!!!!

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
1973 Lincoln Continental (460cid)
1975 Dodge D200 3/4 ton Club Cab
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-