92 Corvette LT-1

Robert W. Hughes rwhughe at hal-pc.org
Sun Jan 3 17:57:59 GMT 1999

>  In my opinion I think it would be best to get the GM service manuals for
> both vehicles so you have an accurate schematic for both wiring
> harness'....then start cutting......

If this idea appeals to you check out Alldata on the web.
(http://www.alldata.com/) They offer a CD with service information
mostly derived from the Helms manuals and one disc with coverage of two
cars would cost about $50 as opposed to $80-$120 each for the Helms.
They also have the advantage of being able to print pages of the
drawings which you can then mark up without destroying your expensive
manuals.
--
Robert W. Hughes (Bob)
BackYard Engineering