Injector Duty Monitor

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Mon Jan 4 09:09:59 GMT 1999

I have not tried but would be interested in the results.

You can get digital multimeters that have a duty cycle input this should
work and not cost much.
Some multimeters have a dwell for  checking ignition dwell/points gap which
may work for injectors????

If anyone has this type of multimeter one could they try it for us..

At 11:38 PM 3/1/99 PST, you wrote:
>I've searched the archives but could not find anything relevant. I am
>interested to make my own injector duty monitor..sort of like the
>air/fuel ratio..Can this be done? I am not very familiar with
>electronics, but I've seen similar products. Therefore, I hope that
>anyone of you super geniuses can help me. In Malaysia, I couldn't find
>such a product. And to import it in would cost me an arm and leg due to
>the import duties. Thank you.
>
>Regards
>tkkhoo at hotmail.com

Best Regards,