Water Injection Thread

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Tue Jan 5 03:13:20 GMT 1999

Raymond C Drouillard wrote:

> >AWD is really great for low traction conditions and year-round driving.
> >Rear wheel drive with a mid engine and sticky tires should be nearly as
> good
> >on dry pavement with way less complexity.  How and where do you drive?
>
> If that's the case, why does the Lambroghini use AWD?

For all the obvious reasons.  Last time I looked at them (little joke
ther) AWD was optional though.  There are plenty of people who prefer
the  more direct FEEL and pointability of RWD to the stability and
real-world traction of AWD.
   RWD has the potential for a bit more fun, but AWD is harder to lose
control of.  All depends on what you want to do with your car.

Just my two cents

Aaron
ICQ # 27386985