Injector Duty Monitor

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Wed Jan 6 01:03:50 GMT 1999

> Subject: Injector Duty Monitor
>
> On this subject, what is it that we really want to
> measure? Duty cycle or the pulse width?
>
> The two designs presented (B. Bowling and C Hack),
> are nice. But getting access to a PIC programmer
> can be a problem. JDR carries a bunch of PIC's, and
> the OTP 16C56 can be had for $4.50US, not bad. A
> AT89C2051 w/flash is $7.00US, plus Christian's
> design reads out on an LCD screen, nice again.

Just want to make the point that I can take _no_ credit
for the pwmeter.zip design. The guy who did it is Georg Lerm.
I'm just a mere PS to GIF converter boy (That's where you
start when you're a junior at CSH HQ - hopefully I'll get
a promotion soon).

> If there's enough interest, would someone with a
> PIC programmer burn up a bunch for a group purchase?

I have designs for PIC programmer that can be whipped on
a bread board in less than an hour and will program almost
any PIC. Only requires two voltage regs, an open collector
hex inverter and a coupla transistors/resistors/capacitors.

Christian Hack
christianh at edmi.com.au
EDMI Pty Ltd
Ph : (07) 3888 3066