DIY_EFI Digest V4 #10

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Wed Jan 6 01:08:27 GMT 1999

> Now we could modify the code to measure the period  between injector
> pulses, we could  calculate the duty cycle from that in terms of
> on/off time and percentage. I nfact you could display all of this on
> a 2 line display.That is on-time[ms], off time[ms] and duty cycle[%].
> If you have eperience with micro's, it should be easy.

I program these things at work and at home so if Georg can't find the time
to change his program I might be able to help out here if anyone wants. That's assuming
I get some time to work on and release the new version of MapEdit (Sorry guys,
I know I said early December but I have 101 things to do at the moment - perhaps
in a month or so?)

Christian Hack
christianh at edmi.com.au
EDMI Pty Ltd