Wide Band O2

Ezra Hall ehall at together.net
Wed Jan 6 11:17:28 GMT 1999

Bruce,
 Thank you for the response. I have already built an LED meter to monitor
Lambda sensor operation. My problem is locating a Lambda sensor itself that
will cover a wider range of Lambda. The stock sensor covers a very narrow
range, at least that is what I have read and observed. I want coverage to
Lambda=.86,A/F=12.6:1, MAX POWER. I have heard that newer Hondas use a wider
band Lambda sensor so they can run more lean, anyone know? I think these are
4-wire Lambda sensors, 2 for the heater, 2 for the sensor element.
Thanks!
 Ezra
ehall at together.net