Injector Duty Monitor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jan 6 12:50:30 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Hermann <bearbvd at sni.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 3:26 AM
Subject: Re: Injector Duty Monitor

Not that your wrong, just why would it matter?.  I started off asking for
just a way to read Pulse width..  The cup of coffee comment was meant as a
take a break, at times around here seems like things get
analysed to death, when all that thought ain't needed.
  For approximate stuff a dwell meter works fine, and diacom works on many
things, so the only stuff left is what diacom won't work on,
that you need accuracy, is working on a C-3.
Bruce