Injector Duty Monitor

rauscher at icst.com rauscher at icst.com
Wed Jan 6 18:16:03 GMT 1999

First, apologies to Georg for incorrect credits...

OK, it seems as though having both the ability to measure
both pulse width and duty cycle is desired.

A couple of folks have the capability to burn PIC's.
(Orin & Georg)

And, I believe Christian commented that he might have
some time to add the duty cycle if desired. Also mentioned
that he has a circuit to burn PIC's.

So, one, do we really need the duty cycle measurement?
I'm still kinda' new to this, so I'm not sure how
important this is.

Two, do we want to do a group purchase/burn? Or, just on
an individual basis?

Myself, I figure that this can be a handy tool, I don't
really relish the thought of dragging out the scope
every time I want to check injector pulse width. Besides,
how to drive and run a scope at the same time!

BobR.