GM P6 PCM Info

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Wed Jan 6 18:06:20 GMT 1999

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Dave Williams wrote:

> Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 10:47:00 -0500
> From: Dave Williams <dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us>
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Re: GM P6 PCM Info
>

> -> > Why didn't you use plain old ASCII so everyone could read it?
>
> -> Because ASCII is not the standard anymore.  Anything windows is :)
>
> "windows"?

thats what my kid uses for games ( hes only 7 so I cut him some slack)

>  Where do I set that up in .bashrc?

you need to add a crap section at the end and don't forget to
add in shutdown (aka reboot). the main failing of doing this
is the lack of the pretty blue screen   8*))

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8