Wide Band Lambda Sensor, where can I locate?

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Wed Jan 6 21:32:53 GMT 1999

The same UEGO sensor, with controller box, can be purchased directly from
NGK (USA).  The only drawback is that the voltage output from the box is
nonlinear with respect to Lamda.  So,  you have to either develope your own
Lamda/V curve, or use their approximate tranform chart.  Once "dialed in"
the response and accuracy are excellent, over quite a wide Lambda range.