Turbo header design

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 8 03:49:56 GMT 1999

This thread greatly interests me because (to me) there is no better sound
than a NASCAR car at Talledega/Daytona/etc. where 180 degree headers are
used. I thought I almost understood what the term "180 degree headers"
meant, but evidently I am missing something. Questions posted below in
quoted posts: