Water Injection Thread

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Jan 8 04:48:46 GMT 1999

I apologise to the list and the writer for this, but I'm not recieving
any source info through my new isp, and without a siggy I can't tell
who  is sending what.  Hopefully the problem will be solved soon.

That said, I've heard stories about 350's swapped into Corvairs, and
rear mounted.  I thought the original powerplant was CCW rotation?
Anyone?

Shannen