What's this ECM?

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 8 17:19:42 GMT 1999

Shannen Durphey wrote:
> Yup. Your eprom's from a camaro.  1985, 305HO, MFI, 4spd auto w/air.
> The ECM will sometimes have several numbers on it.  The one we used in
> the dealership was the "service number", and if it wasn't on there we
> usually couldn't cross the other numbers.  The 'vette .bins which fit
> the camaro ecm in 85.  The 'vettes had 350s.
> Shannen

Thanks for the verification, ya'll. Peter, I might be chatting with you
later about that '85 'vette .bin -

PS - my company is moving in three weeks, and there are bins and piles
of electronic junk to be scrapped. Why are all the EE's scavenging
around like hungry vultures? <G>

-Andrew (Love that pile marked "Free stuff") ;)