Good work Greg..

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Fri Jan 8 20:09:05 GMT 1999

William et al.,

 I can attest to the neat indy sound gained with the "x pipe" merge mentioned
in your post.  A couple of companies sell these for mustangs, mine is a Dr.
Gas unit.  I tried to custom make one myself, but the tight radius required
due to the short distance between the collectors made it nearly impossible
without using expensive tubing.  I believe Dr. Gas can sell you just the x
piece for about $80 in a 2.5" or 3" diameter tube size.
 Btw, the sound is really awesome; I've had more than one car follow me to
work and asking me how I got my stang to sound like a ferrari.  I always smile
when I tell them it's just exhaust...

 To William, can you e-mail me off line the details of your header system you
built?  I don't know what motor you have (mine's a late model 302), but I've
always believed a properly designed exhaust can be worth as much if not more
than all the other aftermarket boltons most people slap on their cars...  I'm
still searching for the best exhaust for my car.

Daniel